- Uda seed or Negro pepper is an aromatic spice commonly used in flavouring foods in certain parts of the world, including Nigeria, Senegal, Ghana, Brazil, among others.
- Uda is an aromatic seed, it has endless health benefits and is used to prepare soup and beverages
- Uda pods are used to make local soup for new born mothers after childbirth in Nigeria , it is also used to make yam porridge & pepper soup , .
- Emmivansfoods ground Uda/Grains of Selim pods are sealed to retain the freshness and still have that aromatic smell.
- The best Grains of Selim pods in the market guaranteed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.