Scent leaves are known by different names such as;
African basil, Ram Tulsi , Vriddhutulsi , Effirin , Nchanwu ,Daidoya , Nunum , Wild basil and Tree basil.
- Add fresh scent leaves to soups, tomato sauces, stews, and stir-fry.
- Sprinkle on beans or yam porridge.
- Sprinkle lightly-cooked leaves over pizza, pie, or into a wrap.
- Add scent leaves to a salad or smoothie.
- Grind dried leaves and mix them with other spices as a seasoning for beef or poultry.
- Soak in water before slicing .
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.